Saturday, July 12, 2008

RSS Feeds #3

I used Bloglines to set up my RSS feed. The video was humorous and entertaining along with being educational. It was very easy to follow the directions at bloglines and on the main 23 things page.

Next step has been to figure out how to cancel some features and leave on only what I want to keep up with. This could be a mess, or more information than is helpful. I am still working out how to limit the information to what I need and only that. Otherwise it appears to be useful.

Looking for help out there? Trying to check other blogs but again the dirth of information? Where to draw the line?

I just added a link to the Hennepin County Library page at that was easy. There will be many more I am sure as I learn more about what to do. Still need help in getting rid of stuff I don’t want. Thanks for the ideas.

Overall, a good way to keep up to date with a variety of information. And also to stay connected to the technology that is driving so much of current day communications.

No comments: